Did you Know?
- Virginia is a “Buyer Beware” State and purchasers need to be aware of “The Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act”
- There are numerous Consumer Disclosure that we will review with you
- Up Front Funds are needed for:
- EMD-Earnest Money Deposit
- Inspections (home inspection, pool, mold)
- Credit Check
- The Contract is binding:
- Can legally be broken due to the following contingencies, as long as you are within the time restraints of the contract: Home Inspection, Condo Documents, Property Owners Association Documents
We help you coordinate your settlement. Keep in mind, documents can only be signed Monday-Friday.
There are no closings during Weekends, Holidays or If there is Hurricane Warning in the area.
At Settlement you will need:
- Picture ID
- Certified Funds
- Home Warranty
- Turn on Utilities
- Change Locks
- Change Security Codes
- Transfer any Warranties into your name
Walk-Through is done before closing to make sure the home is in the same condition as when you first looked at it and all repairs are completed. All systems and appliances need to be in working order, unless otherwise agreed in the contract.
Looking for an experienced Buyers Agent that puts your needs first? Look no further than Bowman Realty. Contact us Today!