Did you Know?
- Virginia is a “Buyer Beware” State and purchasers need to be aware of “The Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act”
- There are numerous Consumer Disclosure that we will review with you
- Up Front Funds are needed for:
- EMD-Earnest Money Deposit
- Inspections (home inspection, pool, mold)
- Credit Check
- The Contract is binding:
- Can legally be broken due to the following contingencies, as long as you are within the time restraints of the contract: Home Inspection, Condo Documents, Property Owners Association Documents
We help you coordinate your settlement. Keep in mind, documents can only be signed Monday-Friday.
There are no closings during Weekends, Holidays or If there is Hurricane Warning in the area.
At Settlement you will need:
- Picture ID
- Certified Funds
- Home Warranty
- Turn on Utilities
- Change Locks
- Change Security Codes
- Transfer any Warranties into your name