About Jean Bowman
I have loved living in the Hampton Roads area for over 25 years, and I enjoy helping families get settled into the community by assisting them in finding a home to suit their individual needs.
Being married to a military spouse, I have had many personal experiences with the moving process, and my overall goal is to make your experience as pleasant and smooth as possible.
With over 17 years of Nursing experience I know how to “TAKE CARE” of your real estate needs. Whether you are “SELLING” or “BUYING” a home…you can “TRUST” me to handle all of the details. From Contract to Closing…I will fine tune a plan that will give you “TOTAL SATISFACTION!”
- Graduate of the College of Nursing from Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Graduate of Alpha College of Real Estate
- Completed Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Certification
- Completed Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification
- Completed Alpha College of Real Estate Broker License
- Member of the Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- Member of the Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the MLS Network and Real Estate Information Network
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- HRRA Circle of Excellence Winner
- Sales Achievement Award
I am very active in the community and LOVE volunteer work. I am an avid runner, and my numerous contacts are the cornerstone of my business.